I only did 6 days because I had my first night away on Saturday, so I wasn’t home!
1. Fave cup of choice, Mason Jars 2. Lunch time with Daddy 3. Bath time with mom, she just found out where babies come from 4. Cuddles with Grandpa Lepine aka “Pappa Marky” 5. Post bath reading in mom and dads bed 6. Nightly Skype date/colouring with Grandma Lepine
1. Two little sickies watching home videos 2. Lunch break pre-nap reading with Dad 3. New artwork on our window seat 4. Favourite, post bath popcorn date 5.Admiring our blueberry muffins baking in the oven 6. Not impressed by her birthday cake at the party 7. Letting the birthday balloon go
Week two was a success! So far I’m loving this project, trying to get out of my comfort zone with edits, and lighting.
1. Enjoying some Lemon Cake we made together the night before 2. Coming home from a date with Grandpa 3. Learning how to ‘scoot’ with Dad 4. Choosing some music for our daily dance party 5. Having a rest 6. Enjoying the quilt we just finished together 7. My view, every night the Canucks are playing
Inspired by some fabulous ladies, mainly Georgia from Documenting Delight, I’ve decided to dive head first into the 365 project.
A photo a day, for all of 2014. 2014 is going to be a big year for us, the Hubs is starting to work (like.. for money), the Imp turns two, I turn 27, we’re going to welcome another little girl into our family.. Big changes people, big changes!
So here it goes.. Week One, Day 1-7
1. Bath time at Grandma and Grandpa Lepine’s 2. Helping with after dinner cleanup 3. Waiting for Dad to come home for lunch 4. Taking a break after a naked dance party
5. Learning to Sew with Grandma Cervo 6. iPad Time after a long night of sleeplessness 7.Tea Party with Mom & Dad
So there you have it, days 1-7 of the 365 project.. I really hope I can keep this up..
Are you doing a 365 project? Leave your blog link in the comments section so I can check it out!
Finally, I’ve finished the new website and blog! It has been a labour of love, working during the Imps nap, and for endless hours at night. Holy smokes, website designers really earn their salary, let me tell ya.
So to celebrate let’s do a “Holy Smokes, I’m finally done” Website Launch Party!!
Grand Prize- Full Photography Session, with downloadable images with yours truly
Second Prize- 30 minute Mini Session
Third Prize- $20 Starbucks gift card
To enter to win, you can do the following:
Make sure to use the table/app at the bottom of this post so that your entries will be counted
Go to the newly designed www.michellecervo.comand fill out the contact form. Leave your name & email and make sure to #michellecervogiveaway